How do you create upwards of 150 pieces of deliverables for a traditional undergrad campaign designed for enrollment that ranges from direct mail to automation?
We wanted to show you behind the curtain, so to speak, at Caylor Solutions by highlighting the leadership team after their stellar accomplishment on a huge, multifaceted project.
In this roundtable discussion episode, we chat with Caylor’s Matt Bloom , Content Director and Strategist, Jenni Roberts , Creative Director, and Jessi Robbins , Project Manager.
Join us as we discuss:
- Focusing on client victories during the discovery phase
- The AIDA framework: attraction, interest, desire, action
- Creating uniform messaging that is also personal
- How automation is like a magic trick
- Our top takeaways after the execution of the project
Check out this related episode:
Episode 5 w/ Kristi Lafree at Butler
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts , Spotify , or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha