197) #ExponentialInsights - Banking on Your Community in a Digital World
A strong financial institution is reflected by a healthy community. By investing in their constituents, FIs can reap sustainable, exponential growth.
But as digital banking evolves, so has the definition of ‘community.’
My guest, Jeff Marisco, president of The Kafafian Group, Inc., elaborates on several points from his latest book, Squared Away, in breaking down why he thinks communities as an entity are one of the most important stakeholders in banks.
We also cover some of the challenges to grooming success in a remotely digital world.
Join us as we discuss:
- Community banks embracing niche branding to empower their consumers [6:00]
- How FIs balance the needs of ‘the four stakeholders’ [8:59]
- The challenge of building a strong culture in the remote workplace and why accountability has been misappropriated as a negative asset [28:06]
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Personal Blog at jeff4banks.com
- Author Website at jeffmarsico.com
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha