170) #NewStartsNow The Dangers of Becoming Obsolete: Discussing Necessary Risk w/ Financial Brands
A lot of financial brands don’t take on certain risks for fear of diminished return. But that might not be the best perspective — sometimes risk makes sense when becoming obsolete is the alternative.
To learn more about the necessity of risk within financial institutions, I talk with Joel Swanson, Chief Member Experience Officer at VyStar Credit Union, about playing the long game with the member experience, partnering with fintech, and advice for the audience.
Join us as we discuss:
- The conversations around digital 4 years ago at Vystar & what’s changed since then
- How the member experience has changed most through a digital-first lens
- How purpose has guided thinking around digital strategy & fintech partnerships
- Overcoming roadblocks within your organization when leading change & hope for the future
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Banking on Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts , on Spotify , or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha