220) #DigitalGrowthJourneys - Being Over Doing: Purpose-Driven Digital Transformation
Purpose-driven digital transformation allows us to bring lessons from our past into the future. With a clear vision, banks and fintechs can confidently move forward and bring their communities and customers along.
From navigating conflict to managing exponential change, purpose gives us perspective and frees us from the fear of the unknown.
In this episode, Rilla Delorier, Board Director of Atlantic Union Bank, shares insights from her 30-plus-year purpose-driven journey.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why purpose plays into digital growth for financial brands (6:04)
- How purpose-driven transformation positively impacts the bottom line (19:37)
- Leadership’s role in reassuring employees and customers (29:01)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Cool Change with Chuck Allen
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Banking on Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha