206) #InsideDigitalGrowth - Third-Party Data: A Future Without Cookies
With Google intending to phase cookies out of their browser later this year, marketing teams are scrambling to fill the void that the loss of third-party data will leave behind.
Plenty of first-party data-mining options are at our disposal; you just need to look in the right places.
In this episode of our Inside Digital Growth series, I answer questions about third-party data and share insight on how your financial brand can successfully transition away from it.
Join us as we discuss:
- What dwindling accessibility of third-party data means for banks (5:48)
- How financial brands can transition away from third-party data (8:31)
- New data-mining opportunities FIs should be looking for (13:15)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Text your questions to James Robert at 415-579-3002
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Banking on Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha