203) #InsideDigitalGrowth - The Sustainable Habitat of Niche Banking
A lot of banks are trying to catch every fish in the ocean. But you don’t need to hook every potential customer in your market - only the ones who benefit from your expertise.
In this episode of our Inside Digital Growth series, I answer your questions about niche banking.
Banks and credit unions have the potential to build niche portfolios that will help common people with their common problems. They simply need to transform their thinking.
Join us as we discuss:
- Growth opportunities and finding a viable niche market (3:58)
- Rejecting legacy rebranding in favor of transformation (11:34)
- Technology as a coaching tool for establishing a niche (16:23)
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Text your questions to James Robert at 415-579-3002
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Banking on Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha