109) #ExponentialInsights: Predicting FinTech & Strategies to Stay Relevant
With all the emerging FinTech, it’s important to reflect on what is currently working in the industry to predict where the space is headed next. Only then can an organization restructure itself to welcome the new technologies.
Alex Sion, Managing Director, Head of Venture Incubation, Global Consumer, Citi Ventures at Citi, joins the show to discuss his experience with the finance industry and preparation strategies for emerging growth.
What we talked about:
- Alex’s Journey and Transforming Banking
- Reflecting on the Financial Industry to Move Forward
- Trends, Patterns, & Purpose of D10X
- Roadblocks within Emerging Growth to be Aware Of
- Jobs to be Done Theory Explained
- The Opportunities of the “Intrepreneurship”
- FinTech VS. The Incumbents
- Recommendations for Risk Aversion & Personal Growth to the Dear Listener
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Banking On Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
🚀 Powered by Ausha