171) #ExponentialInsights - Getting WISE to Customer Experience
Most customer experiences in financial services are ordinary. They’re boring.
That means all you have to do to stand out in our industry is create experiences that are a little bit better than ordinary.
But why stop there? Why not make them remarkable?
On the show today, Dan Gingiss, Chief Experience Officer at The Experience Maker, explains the nuts and bolts of his WISE framework for creating remarkable experiences that your customers can’t wait to share.
Join us as we discuss:
- What inspired him to write the book
- Why he believes traditional marketing is no longer enough
- The WISE methodology for creating better experiences
- The 10-day CX challenge
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Email Dan: Dan@dangingiss.com
- Tweet at Dan: @DGingiss
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Banking on Digital Growth on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Banking on Digital Growth in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha