Episode 67: The Top 4 Challenges for Female Service Entrepreneurs
Women bring something unique to the trades industry, to their customers, and to their employees. The female contractors who stand out most are the ones who are hungry to improve.
Here are some topics we highlight in the conversation:
- The difficulty of money management
- Gaining the respect of your employees
- The dynamics of husband-wife partnerships
- Why a rebrand can be super effective
- Hire year-round by keeping a database of potential employees
Check out these resources we mentioned:
- Dan Antonelli: 10 Takeaways on Rebranding for Breakout Success
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Toolbox for the Trades in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha