Angie Snow: How to Get the Most Out of Your Call Center
Angie Snow, our Principle Industry Advisor here at ServiceTitan, is one of our industry’s top experts on CSRs and call center culture. Leaning on 15 years of experience at Western Heating & Air Conditioning in Orem, Utah, Angie has trained many companies on customer call etiquette and sales tactics. So, of course, she was the top choice to answer your burning questions on the subject in this episode of our Toolbox on Call series.
Tune in to hear answers to your burning questions about upselling memberships, customer reviews, booking rates, and more!
Join us as we discuss:
- (3:47) Justifying your value proposition in customer memberships
- (9:01) Why customer reviews are essential to continued growth
- (17:34) Qualifying customers by asking the right questions
- (28:18) Basing CSR incentives on your desired outcomes
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Call 818-600-7185 to have your questions answered on a future Toolbox on Call episode!
- Western Heating & Air Conditioning
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Toolbox of the Trades on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Toolbox of the Trades in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha