Solving the Permit Problem: How to Pass Inspections in Real-Time
Depending on the municipality, inspections and permits can be the bane of contractors. While construction giants often have the luxury of an engineering firm on-site, small to mid-sized owner-operators usually have to wait for a local inspector to certify their work. And time is money.
Tune in to hear the practical solutions Anthony and his colleagues created for speeding up the inspection and permit process, all while driving incredible growth for his business.
Join us as we discuss:
- (7:22) Retaining equity by raising debt capital to accelerate growth
- (17:59) Smoothing out the home inspection and permit process
- (29:00) Why new entrepreneurs shouldn’t be afraid to work in the business
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen
Know a business that could use a bit of muscle from ServiceTitan? Refer them here!
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Toolbox for the Trades in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha