Episode 78: Focus on What’s Important, Automate Everything Else
If you’re focused on what’s important, you don’t get tied up in messy distractions day in and day out. Getting the data, the training, and the decisions to your people — and then trusting them to do their work — is key.
In this episode, I speak with Tom Howard, VP Customer Experience at ServiceTitan, about focusing on what matters in customer experience.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why Tom left finance to go back to the trades
- Growing Lee’s Air from $2 to $9.4 million, then to $33 million
- How to scale customer service
- The role of data and data tracking in empowering employee decisions
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- The Four-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Toyota Way by Jeffrey K. Liker
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
To hear more stories from the trades, subscribe to Toolbox for the Trades onApple Podcasts,Spotify, our website, or anywhere you get podcasts.
🚀 Powered by Ausha