Professional Service Partners: Key Indicators That Your Data Is Broken
ServiceTitan is loaded with solutions for contractors’ pain points. But a common hurdle to maximizing its potential is these entrepreneurs are spending most of their day… well, trying to run a business.
Time is money, and it takes time to learn everything the platform has to offer.
But it takes a hell of a lot less time if you’ve got a ServiceTitan Professional Service Partner (PSP) helping you through it.
ServiceTitan’s PSPs and Cofounders of Powerhouse Consulting Group, Jenny Benbrook and Pam Duffy, talk about how these certified partners can help you utilize ServiceTitan to the fullest.
Join us as we discuss:
- (19:47) 3 types of contractors who need Professional Service Partners
- (27:00) What sets PSPs apart from other ServiceTitan consultants
- (41:31) How PSPs can help you discover missed opportunities
- (51:16) Key indicators that your data sets are broken
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- ServiceTitan Professional Service Partners: Powerhouse Consulting Group
- Nexstar Super Meeting 2023
You can find this interview and many more by subscribing to Toolbox for the Trades on Apple Podcasts, on Spotify, or here.
Know a business that could use a bit of muscle from ServiceTitan? Refer them here!
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Toolbox for the Trades in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha