Episode 72: From High Performing Technician to Small-Market Entrepreneur
Today’s guest dropped out of high school because he said he couldn’t pass anything. But he earned his master plumbing license on his first try. HVAC license, too.
About a decade ago, he was making $20/hour and broke. Today he’s just added an HVAC team to his $3.3 million dollar business.
In this episode, I chat with Russell Furr, President at Culpeper Home Services, about the struggles and realities of entrepreneurship. (Let me tell you, Russell does not hold back!)
Listen in as we discuss:
- Russell’s journey from high school dropout to president of his own company
- Entrepreneurship hurdles and how to keep charging forward
- The recent addition of HVAC services
- Why customer experience matters more than ever
- The explosive growth plan for next year
Check out these resources we mentioned:
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
If you want to hear more stories from the trades, subscribe to Toolbox for the Trades onApple Podcasts,Spotify, orhere.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Toolbox for the Trades in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha