Episode 76: From a One-Woman-Show to a Team of 15
Entrepreneurship is a natural next step for a lifelong learner who enjoys management and working with people.
It stems from the realization that you just can’t carry the cast iron bathtub up the stairs by yourself and flourishes into a successful pre-apprenticeship program and tight-knit team of employees.
In this episode, I interview Jessie Cannizzaro, Master Plumber and Founder at Milestone Plumbing, Inc., about the past ten years of her relentless, steady company growth.
Join us as we discuss:
- How Jessie’s family came to support plumbing as her career choice
- Achieving master plumber and founding a company before age 30
- A quality emphasis for creating lifelong customers
- Busting the myth of “doing it all” as a female entrepreneur
- The most proud and heartfelt team roster you’ve ever heard
To hear more stories from the trades, subscribe to Toolbox for the Trades onApple Podcasts,Spotify, our website, or anywhere you get podcasts.
🚀 Powered by Ausha