SUEZ and VEOLIA shall merge by the end of this year (at least partially), after a long battle... that's apparently still not over!
Let's review the previous steps. VEOLIA acquired 29.9% of SUEZ from ENGIE and tendered the remaining 70.1% last July.
Everything fine? Well, on Friday 29/10, the French Justice announced, that they were investigating the role that the French Presidency played in this very first step.
Did the Elysée Palast (and especially General Secretary Alexis Kohler) collude with ENGIE, VEOLIA, and MERIDIAM to agree on cutting SUEZ apart?
And if yes, can it still slow down the process, or is it just another episode of a long drama? Let's quickly review while it's hot!
🔙 PREVIOUSLY on the SUEZ/VEOLIA story: 🔙
1) Drop the Bomb: May VEOLIA buy SUEZ? https://dww.show/behind-the-scenes-of-the-veolia-suez-bomb-will-it-really-happen/
2) SUEZ & VEOLIA: Long Live the Newlyweds? https://youtu.be/-iA__IaJl48
Wanna join the discussion? Come tell me on LinkedIn!
➡️ Do you like this short format, answering one key question/topic? Let me know on LinkedIn!
➡️ Get the Full Podcast Series here: https://dww.show/
➡️ Check the Video Version of this Bonus Episode: https://youtu.be/NZG7-VQ251M
🚀 Powered by Ausha