Breathing Life into Higher Education w/ Experiential Storytelling
With the shift to online schooling and a decrease in enthusiasm for liberal arts, it’s more important than ever to emphasize how the story told by in-person higher ed impacts a student’s life more than any other learning experience: critical thinking skills that can be used in any profession; a community of students eager to help each other; and a call to storytelling—creating leaders that others can see themselves in.
Phil Cook, VP for Enrollment at Lee University, joins the show to discuss the importance of higher education and its impact for the future of the world.
What we talked about:
- Higher Ed's Benefits & the Debate of Online Schooling
- The Loyalty to a Student’s Alma Mater
- Investing in Critical Thinkers Over Higher Pay
- Helping Students See Themselves in Higher Ed Through Storytelling
- Bringing Energy & Enthusiasm to Campuses
- Advice for Listeners
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
🚀 Powered by Ausha