Ending Departmental Silos & Focusing on Mission Fit
Our guest, Philip Dearborn, has spent over 25 years in biblical higher education serving in a wide array of roles—from student recruiter and registrar to provost and VP of student affairs.
Today, he is the President of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. It’s his extensive experience at both the collegiate and accreditation levels that makes him the perfect person to talk with about leadership and marketing strategies in higher education.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why mission-fit student recruitment should be the highest priority
- The need to break down silos and work across departments
- Why it’s important to understand your ROI by program
- The prediction that today’s students will likely have 10 different careers in their lifetime
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Ep. 43: Solving For the Right Things in the Right Way: IU Strategies to Retain Students w/ Eleanor Berman
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha