The Authenticity of Peer-to-Peer: Influencer Marketing in Higher Ed
Prospective students aren’t as responsive to websites, emails, and mailers as they used to be.
These days, younger generations are looking more towards peer-to-peer input when making decisions about their college journey.
That’s one reason why Biola University started tapping into the power of influencer marketing. In this episode, Lee Wilhite, Vice President at Biola University, discusses how the institution approaches influencer marketing and the platforms they use to do so.
Join us as we discuss:
- Biola’s journey into influencer marketing
- How Biola uses ZeeMee to support their students
- The importance of parent CommFlows
Mentioned during the podcast:
- Amazing Things at Biola with President Barry Corey and Zach King (‘12)
- Episode 32 - Diego Fanara from Unibuddy
- Reach out to Lee: email@example.com
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha