Staying Ahead of the Next Big Thing in Higher Ed Marketing
There’s always going to be a “next big thing” in higher ed marketing.
The important thing to remember is it’s not so much what that next big thing is that matters, it’s how you use it.
John Drevs, Associate Vice President of Digital Marketing and Communications at Loyola University Chicago, provides insights on how to keep ahead of the next big thing in this episode. Plus, he explains the ideal way to approach content marketing.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why marketing principles are fundamental to leveraging the next big thing
- Lessons from some of the next big things from the past
- Where content marketing is headed in higher ed
- Resources for keeping up with the next big thing
Resources mentioned during the podcast:
- Contact John: firstname.lastname@example.org
To hear more interviews like this one, subscribe to Higher Ed Marketer on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Higher Ed Marketer in your favorite podcast player.
🚀 Powered by Ausha